Fire quickly extinguished inside Alliance Soccer Fieldhouse

Share:

  • Shook Auto in New Philadelphia
  • screen shot 2023 11 17 at 11.21.58 am
  • Kishman's
  • Gionino's Pizza Now Open in Carrollton
  • Crowl Interiors in Malvern, Ohio
  • slam dunk
  • Shook Auto Buy Vehicles
  • lifecare rotator ad
  • screenshot 2024 02 07 at 5.11.09 pm
  • Daystar North Canton
  • Daystar Malvern
  • bh ad 9.22.23
  • screen shot 2023 10 25 at 4.28.31 pm

The Alliance Fire Department was dispatched to Alliance Elementary School on Thursday around noon for reports of a fire inside the Rockhill Soccer Field House.

The fire was confined to the field house and was quickly put out by the Alliance Fire Department, according to school officials.

It is believed to have been caused by a faulty golf cart charger that had just been plugged in shortly before the fire started.

“With the fire confined to the field house, at no time were the students and staff in any danger,” a statement from the school read.