Fire caused by electrical outlet leaves Plain Twp home with $125,000 worth of damage

Share:

  • Crowl Interiors in Malvern, Ohio
  • Daystar North Canton
  • Daystar Malvern
  • Kishman's
  • lifecare rotator ad
  • slam dunk
  • screen shot 2023 10 25 at 4.28.31 pm
  • screenshot 2024 02 07 at 5.11.09 pm

Firefighters believe that an electrical outlet that was overloaded on the second floor claimed a Plain Township home on Monday afternoon.

Fire came from the second floor window when crews from Plain and Jackson Township were called at around 3 P.M. Monday at 1024 Pittsburg Ave. NW.

The residents of the home were able to get out unharmed and no firefighters left with injuries.

The American Red Cross was called to help the family with temporary housing.

Damage costs of the home are being estimated at $125,000.