Two men are dead following what police believe was an accidental carbon monoxide poisoning in New Philadelphia.
New Philadelphia Police were dispatched to the 1000 block of Grant Ave NW when a man at the home called 911 to say “two people were hurt in the garage” late Sunday night.
When police arrived to the scene, they located two men on the ground in the garage. They both died.
Police Chief Michael Goodwin said information from their investigation gave reason for them to believe the two men went to the garage to drink beer and possibly listen to music with the car running in the garage.
Police believe the deaths are both accidental. The incident remains under investigation.