As of 8:45pm, ODOT has 938 crews out across the state patrolling, plowing, and treating roadways, according to a tweet from ODOT.
“Please give them room to work tonight,” the tweet read.
- SARTA offering free rides on the biggest drinking night of the yearThe Wednesday night before Thanksgiving is often known as one of the biggest drinking days of the year. […]
- All Cleveland Clinic Mercy Hospital surgeries canceled, emergency room on diversion due to power issuesThe Cleveland Clinic Mercy Hospital is operating on generator power due to a city power substation issue. All […]
- North Canton man arrested for drunk driving crash that killed John PappasA 27-year-old North Canton man was arrested Monday by the Jackson Township Police Department on charges related to […]
- Death investigation ongoing at Minerva-area homeInvestigators spent hours at a home in the Minerva area Monday morning after receiving a call about a […]
- Minerva man sentenced to prison after driving high on drugs, killing motorist in crashA 36-year-old Minerva man is set to spend the next eight years in prison for a crash that […]